Yorugao

Friday, January 21, 2005

First Time

In my life.
Well.... I went to a gym.
That's what I thought I would never do.
I didn't even sleep in for my day off. Got ready and walked to the gym. I was there for two hours and I actually enjoyed it.
There's two gyms in my neighbourhood though seems like the one I went is the cheaper one. Just no swimming pool. And they open longer. 8 in the morning till midnight.
Today was free trial. I might go back there sometime next month and be the member...

Well, time for the 厄払い (yakubarai) for me. I will go to Tanokuchi-yakushi (shrine) next week for 厄払い (exorcism...) I'm having three years of bad luck in my life from last year. So two more years to go. I don't feel like I've been having bad years though maybe that's because that 厄払い is actually working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home