Yorugao

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Not

Feeling well.
I was fine yesterday though not feeling well since last night.
I felt like I was gonna throw up. Even though I didn't eat supper last night I ate quite a lot during the day. Anyways, I was just reading about someone who got choked by his own vomit. I was scared to fall a sleep. Stayed up for a while and finally fell a sleep. Wasn't feeling well when I woke up at my usual time (around 5am) so I decided no gym for me today.
Oh well. I feel better now. I can go there tomorrow.

Seems like it's a long weekend here in Japan. I have today's off but working Sunday and Monday. It's Syunbun. (春分) Spring has began. Well, tomorrow is Syunbun. So today would be last day of winter?
I just found out that my birthday is also "nail cripping day". Jan 7 was supposed to be the first day to cut your nail in the year. That's very funny. I am obsessed with cutting my nails. Really. You know that baby don't you? hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home