Yorugao

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Music Meme

I brought a cup of tea and was ready to snuggle up with a book.
Then orange bar flashing on my PC.

"I passed the baton."
from Nicole.

And here I am, thinking about anything but the music.

Total volume of music files on my computer: 97 songs / 6.2 hours / 411 M
(I don't keep many stuff in my PC... :p)

Song playing right now: Eels - Novocaine for the Soul

The last CD I bought: Weezer - make believe, Joel Plaskett - La De Da, Sloan - A sides win
(I bought them all together.)

Five songs or tunes I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

Semisonic - Chemistry When I watched a movie "40 days 40 nights" this song stuck in my mind even though I have their CD which has this song somewhere in my room and haven't touched it probably since the next day I bought it. Now I have this song in my PC and keep listening.

Weezer - Across the sea Some private story behind this song.

Sloan - Everything you've done wrong One of the very first band I was hooked when I lived in TO first time. And this is the first song I really loved.

Ironic - Alanis Morissette The song I studied in English school.

Barenaked Ladies - If I Had $1000000 The song I didn't study in English school. My teacher Cathy didn't want to use it as teaching material because every other teachers were using it. Oh and they are the first Canadian band I've ever seen live.

What music have you been listening to recently that is rocking your world?:

Jack Johnson - I actually didn't like him before. But now I just love him. I guess now I can take things slowly, relax and take my time, then his music come to my heart.

Wintersleep - My friend introduced me to this band... (and he plays in the band) First I was just proud of my friend, but now I love their sounds. (and proud of my friend)

Justin Rutledge - I like his voice, somehow sweet and sad.

Akeboshi - I bought some of his CDs for my friend Andrea though never listened his music till about a week ago. It brew my mind.

I'm passing the baton to:

No-sword
green tea
water underground
Sizzpop
Papaya
Donkeymon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home