Yorugao

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Heat

Hot hot hot day. It's been hot.
But I noticed that I've been getting better dealing with heat. I only had couple of days which had a fever at night. (I used to get lots of nights having fever because of the heat during the days)
Yesterday was 35 degrees during the day. So we turned on the AC, but today, it's 33 degrees and I'm sitting infront of my PC no AC. My t-shirt is heavy with my sweat though. Oh well, I can survive.

I went to the gym this morning. I saw my trainer who I haven't seen for few weeks.
Seems like...
I'm their problem.
Don't get me wrong! I'm nice to people there. But still I'm their problem because...
I don't lose damn weight.
I've been there for 6 months. And I have been doing what I was told. I noticed some of the trainers always checking on me when I work out there. Means they are checking if I cheat. (I don't cheat. I hate to cheat. I only cheat if I had to take Kanji test every Friday morning.)
Anyways, I don't lose weight. Or my body fat.
She decided that I should do some HOME work out. Whatever.
I would do what I'm told. And see what would happen. I like going to the gym.

Watched movies.
King Arthur ... I liked the movie. I dunno why my favourite charactor always dies.
Land of the dead ... er, hmmmmm... not good. Interesting concept though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home