Yorugao

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Lazy Saturday

Day off today. I have lots of day offs this month. Only work for 19 days.
Next month I should work hard (or at least going to work few more days) then I will have my 10 days vacation in November. Seems like my co-worker will have a week off in Nov about same time as I will. He's going to Vancouver. First trip to Canada and first trip by himself I guess. Hope he'll have some fun.
I still have 7 weeks...

Today I was gonna go to the gym though my mom wants to go out and she also wants someone to be home to get a delivery which who knows when arrives. So I decided to stay in.
Went out to pick up a yoga mat finally half an hour ago.


My exercise goods. I will do yoga in the afternoon and relax. When I'm supposed studying hard... exam is coming soon. I guess in a couple of weeks. Oh well, I will probably be able to take another exam next year... haha just don't feel like studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home