Yorugao

Friday, November 04, 2005

4

Day off today.
I decided to give my mom a cell phone, so I went to get it this morning.
First thing in the afternoon, I went to get a haircut. Did some shopping, had a cup of coffee.
Then went to get a massage... heaven.
Packing...
I love packing and I am very good at it.
Planning to buy some clothes in TO so I wouldn't bring many.
I already have a shopping list which I have to buy at the Kansai AIRPORT before I get on the plane.
4 more days to go! Practically 3 more days. Next 3 days I will be working, so I only have 3 nights to get ready for my vacation.
Oh well, I will leave here in the afternoon on Tuesday, so it should be okay.

The weather here is just CRAZY. Today was 23 degrees high. And tomorrow would be 25.
25 degrees high... is called "SUMMER DAY"
I wonder what the weather will be like in TO... I will definitely feel weird bringing my winter jacket. Today I wore long sleeve t-shirt. No jacket. In the evening around 6pm.

I am really looking forward to my vacation anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home