Yorugao

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Unlucky or Lucky?

First thing in the morning, I was babbling at my friend/co-worker at work.
I was saying...
"so far, 2006 is worse than last year."
"nothing good happened so far." (and I know that's not true!)

I've been grumpy for a while. And I wasn't in a good mood in this morning.
When I got to work, I noticed I forgot my security cards. I had to call the office and asked someone to come out and get me. Mood getting worse.

So I was babbling.

I called my mom and told her that I'm gonna go home during my lunch time and get my security cards. Then she said she can bring them to my work. It's about 20 mins bike ride from home.
My mood getting brighter. So I took mommy for lunch. We had a good time together.

Then...
After lunch I got this.




It's 茶香炉 (cha kouro) and hair pins.
And they are Birthday present from someone at work. I didn't even know that she knew when is my b-day.
My mom and Nishiyama-san made my day.
I'm definitely in a better mood than yesterday.
Btw, Cha Kouro is like incense burning pot. Tea burner insted of incense.
Never tried before though I'm gonna try it soon. I think I will like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home