Yorugao

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Back Home

I'm back home now.
Got back early this morning... dead tired... had to take a nap.

Malaysia was great. HOT and HUMID but great.
Sticky air strong sunshine.




And great food. Everything I ate was so good.
Thank you very very much to Kayoko, Mimu-san and Momo to take me to cool places.
Even though I don't like hot weather much, I did have so much fun there. I could be adopted myself to this new culture. (seems like I'm pretty good at it.)



Take out coffee, Malaysia style.

Oh and this,



Momo and me. I'm not very pale though look at the difference. If I stayed more than a week, I would be like Momo for sure. I can tan easily and nicely.

Highlight of this trip... they took me to see fireflys.
Thousand and thousand of them. Actually it was my first time to see the real firefly.
It was just so beautiful.
More pics at my other space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home