Yorugao

Sunday, August 06, 2006

First Weekend

First weekend since I became unemployed.
I already feel like I've never had a job. Did I tell you I'm very good at being unemployed?
Friends already started to complain how they can't stand staying home all day long.
I don't see there's any problem... staying home all day.
Though I have to admit that I've been out more than few days this past week.
This week, I only planned to go to my French lesson on Tue. Oh and I have to do some errands tomorrow as well.
Yasuko-san and I've been talking about going out and have Mos Burger. And eat their (takumi) burger. Maybe next week.
Also next week, I have to go to the employment office. That place is depressing.
I will start to study this week...

I'm planning to go to Toronto and Vancouver in Oct/Nov. It's great that I have something to look for. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Manny Sison said...

I was unemployed for more than 6 months now and I know how you feel. The only makes me feel good is my little pun ken 'coz I am the one baby sitting him. Cheers......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home