Yorugao

Friday, June 08, 2007

Oh well

I do still check comments and stuff here.
My computer is officially dead now. So I need to use my husband's.
Oh yeah, I got married.
I'm not sure that I want to tell everybody about my new blog. (which I haven't really started yet.) Though I guess people would find out one way or another. I had some people kindly posted my Yorugao blog address at my older blog comment section last time I tried. I was pretty open about my personal life here. Not so much lately that's because I'm tired of dealing with those people who would say/write/do some mean things online. They do some stuff they wouldn't do in person. Well, tired of it or more like I don't have time to deal with it. I know I just should ignore those. Easy to ignore, hard not to feel anything.
Anyways, I will think about making new one open or I just keep writing here and write some other things at another place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home