Yorugao

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Again

Had that dream. Flooding... drowning. But today I only remember part of it. Cuz last night/this morning I had one of those rare sleeps which I haven't waken up at 5am.
Oh well... anyone knows what this dreams mean?

I walked to my French lesson today too. That 30 mins walk is actually only time I can listen music and enjoy it. Listening music and walking, only two things I'm doing then. When I'm in my room I'm doing at least three or four things at same time. Like now as I'm writing this, I'm also watching CNN, chatting with my friend and talking to my mom.
Today I enjoyed listening a disk which my dear friend Carol made. (thanks again Caro! wicked CD) It started with Feist then K-OS, Sondre Lerche, Juliana Hartfield, Sloan, Billy Talent and lots more cool music.



Remembering when I went to see Sondre Lerche last Spring in Horse Shoe with Carol. And things I did during my visit in May came back. That made me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home