Yorugao

Monday, February 21, 2005

Japanese

I think Japanese is difficult... in a way.
I took a manner lesson today at work. All about how to speak proper Japanese. (gee, Japanese... I'm not very good at it) There's three different way to say things, honorific, modest and polite. It's pretty confusing to suit your manner of speech to the person you are speaking to. Sometime I feel it's easier to just speak my random English.
I want to talk about it more here though I need to go to gym now! Hope it wouldn't be too crowded.

update ; I went to gym. My back is bugging me tonight so I didn't stay there long. (still more than 1 hour and half though)

And I forgot to tell you something. At the manner lesson. Teacher said people can understand what I say, I speak very clear and polite. BUT, I do sound VERY business like. That means I do sound almost cold when I speak at work. Guess what? That's what I try to do. I am working! Not playing at work! Geez! (okay, I do sometime play at work or do nothing...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home