Yorugao

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Cold?

I don't feel well again. Though I've done a lot today. Well, not that lots... I went to the French lesson in the morning. I really enjoy learning French. Even though I learn very slow. :p After that I went to get a haircut. Now my hair isn't so long anymore.
And I was wanted to go to the gym. But I don't really feel well... and it's raining as well. So decided to stay home.


Hyacinth.


Meeee
I guess I do look tired...

via Nicole :)

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

okay...

"Tell us about that night, Mr.Fleming - the night Ray Lipton attacked you."

Well, I do like Mr. Fleming. Oh... with Y. Mr. Flemyng. Anyways, the sentence is from this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home