Yorugao

Friday, September 23, 2005

Book Meme

Got the baton from Nicole a while ago.

Total Books Owned:
When I was in elementary school we had a book shelf back of the class room. I have two of them in my room exactly same ones. Guess about 500 there. Another hundred or so in my closet.

Last Book I Bought:
I went to a book store today. Bought a book called "Welcome to Temptation" by Jennifer Crusie.
Yeah, romance/mystery book. I like them.
I aloso ordered two books. (haven't gotten them yet though) "In her shoes" by Jennifer Weiner and "ダーリンの頭の中"

Last Book(s) I Read:
Last night when I was in bed, I was reading "陰陽師 Onmyoji 飛天ノ巻" (two Onmyoji movies. description in English) I like the quiet melancholy short stories.

Books I Like To Read:
I like mystery books. I have lots of Agatha Christie's book. Colloecting since I was 10 or so.
Anything involving romance I like.
But I like to read pretty much anything. I like to read. I read everyday.

Books That Mean A Lot To Me:
Anne of Green Gables. I grew up with the book. I couldn't really understand why "always daydreaming crazy talkative skinny" girl was loved so much by people around her though. I kept reading it again and again.
The Diary of a Young Girl. When I read it, I was shocked. Never thought about you can have such a life. I think I won a some kind of prize writing an essay about the book.

Oh well, any books mean something to me. Even those boring ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home