Yorugao

Friday, November 18, 2005

My Vacation

Okay I went back to work today.
More I'm coming back to my normal life, more I feel like my vacation was okay after all.
I just try not to think about my credit card bill next month, that's all.

Wed 9th, my sis M, our friend H and I went for shopping. Pretty much all afternoon. Then sis and I went for a dinner on Baldwin st and after that to AGO.
Thu 10th, I had a lunch with Carol and Aya. Indian buffet! At night, I had a coffee with Andrea.
Fri 11th, what did I do that day... oh yeah, I stayed on a couch till 4pm. Then went to ROM with sis. Had Chinese for dinner. After that we went to Future Bakery for coffee and cookie. That was a fun night. We had some "laughing so hard" moments at the cafe.
Sat 12th, saw Z in the morning. Very happy to see him. We had relax Sat morning. Afternoon was kinda disaster... but I could see J and chatted with him for an hour or so. Bad things brought some good things I think.
Sun 13th, brunch with sis and her cutie I. We went to Cora's. Gooood. More shopping.
Mon 14th, more and more shopping in the morning then lunch with C in China town. Vietnamese. At night... well, I don't wanna remember the night. More disaster.
Tue 15th, left to Vancouver. Visited B. We had a great day together in COLD Vancouver. Seems like when I got to Vancouver on Tue 8th on the way to Toronto and 15th in Vancouver were the coldest days while I was there.
Amazing. It wasn't cold this time while I was in TO! Carol! Tell your mom that I can bring warm weather too! hehe

I miss you already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home