Yorugao

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

House Cleaning

I finally did clean my room. It wasn't dirty. It was just messy... I usually leave my stuff in my suitcase after I came back from my trip. At least for few months. (yeah I know... haha) But this time I had to let my dad to take my suitcase right after I came back. So I put everything on my couch. I also left everything I bought in my walk in closet... still same way that I brought back from the stores. I had to clean that few days ago. I found quite few pair of pants with price tags in drawers too. Mostly summer clothes. (I might just forget them again by the summer... haha) And today I did clean things on my couch and my desk.
What I found today?
$650.
$500 I just forgot to put in my bank account. I did remember them. But I found $50 worth coin and $100 gift certificate. Pretty happy about them.
I also found some letters. Some of them were love letters... from my exs. I opened it and read few sentences and put it back to the envelop. And still happy, cuz I just know that I've been loved. (at least the moments when they wrote the letters.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home