Yorugao

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Smile

I got Christmas card from my dearest Z today. Like when I got it from Kayoko last week, it made me smile/happy.

Went to look for new pair of glasses today. (again, yeah) Well, I found 2 pairs I kinda like last time I was there. But...I didn't like them both today. Sure I like to shop, but usually I'm pretty quick to decide what/which to buy. Now I kinda like the purple pair from Hugo Boss... but I already have a purple pair... look very different though. I probably should wait for a while... maybe till next year. Yeah, time flys really. Only 11 more days left. I will be working Christmas eve, Christmas day, New years eve then New years day. I might wear Kimono on 2nd or 3rd of Jan... if I remember. Will think about new years resolutions tomorrow at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home