Yorugao

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cold Day

First day I turned on my heater this winter.
Jud told me it's COLD in Thunder Bay. I bet it's freezing cold. Well that means he's still touring with boys. I've been friends with him for over 8 years. And we never met yet. Past 8 years we chatted, talked on the phone but never made it to actually meet up. But he's been pretty much there when I need him. And I hope it's been same for him about me. Hopefully we can meet before our 10th anniversary, right Jud? hehe
I have so many great guy friends. Seriously I have lots of great guy friends. They really are great. But non of them are mine. They are my friends, but not mine. Do you understand that?
My question is "where is a great guy for me?"

Anyways, Tuesday, another dinner with my friends.
We gonna have "nabe" (hot-pot which cooked at the table) I will take some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home