Yorugao

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Do nothing day

My do nothing day today.
Watched few CSI episodes and did yoga for an hour or so.
now thinking to write some emails I've been procrastinating.

Some of my friends are away this weekend. To NY, to Melbourne and to different asian cities.
I've been very attracted to visit Melbourne and some Asian cities. I've always chosen easy place to go for my vacation... last 10 years well, not quite 10 years yet though it's getting there. Yes, that means I've only gone to Canada for my vacation for a decade. I guess I've been to Singapore and Malaysia about 5 years ago for my friends wedding. But that's it. wow...
I should think about going somewhere else. Seems like I've been able to take my vacation twice a year so maybe at least once I should go somewhere not like the city I can still get back to a place I'm staying even though I'm super drunk. (well, that's a bad example though you get the idea eh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home