Yorugao

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Rainy Saturday

So it was Friday the 13th yesterday.
I was gonna write this last night though I just got lazy.
I'm not triskaidekaphobia or paraskevidekatriaphobia. (I don't even know how to pronounce them) Maybe it's a cultural thing. After all I grew up in Japan. People here thinks number 4 or 9 is bad luck. 4 as "yon" or "shi" and "shi" means "death". 9 as "kyu" or "ku" and "ku" means "suffer". As I work at cell phone company I know some people really cares about those numbers. Some just hate to have their phone # includes 4 or 9.
Me personally... don't care much about numbers. Or black cats or cutting nails at night. (I have a phobia more like NOT cutting nails and my nails get dirty. Sometime I must cut my nails no matter when. Good thing that I don't bite them.)
I guess I'm not very superstitious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home