Yorugao

Sunday, March 26, 2006

23

Almost 3 weeks to go.
I usually like to plan things. But this time I think I would go with the flow. Just decide basic and not stressed out if the plan wouldn't go the way I planned. I'm old enough to know that plan is just a plan, most things wouldn't go as you planned. (I often forget about that though...)

My friend Z won't be able to be in TO when I go there. Too bad... though we always know that we will see each other soon. Just my luck... but the same day I found out that the other friend G will probably be in TO. I was surprised when G told me he's moving back to Canada this weekend. Out of the blue. I'm happy that he got a job he wanted though. And would be cool to hang out with him there. Of course I am very excited to hang out with all of my friends there!!!

I got a crazy schedule for April at work. Can't complain eh?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home