Yorugao

Thursday, April 06, 2006

12

I got a haircut. Not much difference though.
Had a long bath with detox salt. Tired but felt good.

Today's lunch.



Sweet sour chicken.





And strong and sweet Vietnamese coffee.
Too bad that restaurant isn't close to my work. If it's bit closer I can go there more often.

I packed today. Just wanted to estimate how much stuff I need to pack.
And now I know that if I want to bring my new carry on suitcase, then I have to also bring another bag. Now I'm thinking to bring my old suitcase... it's little bit bigger than the new one. But then I have to check it in. hmmm
About 1/3 to half of the stuff is presents/things someone asked me to bring. So it'll be gone when I get there...
I will unpack and repack on my next day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home