Yorugao

Monday, August 21, 2006

Daily Life

In July, I thought I will have lots of time to think about what to do after this summer.
I sure do have lots of time. But I'm becoming lazier and lazier. I still get up around 7:30 everyday. Having regimental life... er leading a well‐regulated life. (in lazy way) Now I rarely feel like going out though. Part because of this weather and mostly because I am lazy. (I'm lazy by nature and now I am lazier.) Couple projects I had before summer are... hiting a snag. Well, I've been procrastinating that is... I bumped into some of my ex co-workers last week. Most of them are still not working. They told me they are getting sick of staying home all day. No, not me. I love staying home.
August is going rather quickly. Soon I probably only think about my trip to Toronto...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home