Yorugao

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Congrats

My friend G bought a place in Collingwood, ON. The reason why he bought the place is... it's close to ski hills and the water. I just thought one thing, "Happy commuting buddy." Sounds like it's a great palce though. And I am happy for him. He's all happy and chatty today. There's another thing he's happy about. Well, he's crazy about a girl and seems like that girl is crazy about him too! Another congrats to G.

Nothing new with me. Well, I was driving around for more than 2 hours today. (not 2 hours straight) Driving my family here and there. Did I tell you I only drive once in a couple of months?

Have been watching more and more b-grade movies. The one I watched today was... so silly and I can't believe someone actually paid to make the movie and some people paid to watch the movie... sometime it's bearable if there's cute guys in the movie. I don't think it's right that she's not in high school. I actually felt creepy seeing her in suits...

It's been pretty hot. (because of the typhoon which just passed here I guess...) It was about 30 degrees today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home