Yorugao

Monday, October 23, 2006

Lately,


I've been watching Supernatural season 1. (done 12 episodes so far) I love the car. I don't really care about cars, but somehow I think the car they are riding is so cool.
I watched Proof today. I really liked it. I like Jake. :)
I got my ticket yesterday. My first E-ticket... my travel agent told me I don't need to bring anything except passport to get the boarding pass. Somehow feeling weird. What if they say "well, we don't have any reservation under your name ma'am."
My travel agent for... last 5 or 6 years, she's moving to different office. All others at the office in my town, they are all new. Well, they are not new new, but I mean I've known/seen them when they were rookies. Can't trust them. And they make me do all the stupid paper works which my current agent never asked me to do. I might just buy the tickets online from now on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home