Yorugao

Monday, October 02, 2006

October

It's October. I guess time flys. It's been 2 months since my unemployment.
1 more month then I will have a vacation from vacation. I will go and get tickets in this week. Then I'm pretty much all set. Packing and planning are my favourite part, so wouldn't be any problem... :)

While I was in Osaka, I went to GAP to get some stuff. (wanted to buy a new white shirt and Megu and I always go shopping whenever we can get together.) Then I found posters of Aaron Eckhart. They were very cool. (I made one of the pics my computer's wallpaper) Funny that I was just thinking to watch "Thank you for smoking" when I was at the GAP store. I found more cool posters at GAP site. I didn't see Jeremy Piven's in the store though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home