Yorugao

Friday, February 11, 2005

National Foundation Day

Today was national holiday. And I had a day off. (not because it's national holiday, my shift was that way)



I saw Megu in the afternoon.


I don't wanna see cakes for a while... they were good though!
Always nice to hang out with her. She's dying to know what's going on with my love life because I refused to talk about it about a year ago. And haven't told her anything. Only because I like teasing her. And I like to see her trying so hard to trick me and get some info. She would never be succeeded anyways. I can trick her, but she can't trick me. That's the way it is. :D

After that I went to gym.
Then I bumped into one of my friends Kaori who I haven't seen for long time. I was just talking about her with Kayoko and I really wanted to see her. So we chatted while I was on a bike. We decided to go for dinner/lunch sometime soon.
I did the program which my trainer made. Gee it was hard. But I think I can do that few times a week.

Oh and... I fell in love...


with him...
I just couldn't leave him alone... So now he's my new room-mate. He's Scorpio. And I like Scorpio next to Taurus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home