Yorugao

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Staring at the wall

Today, I didn't do much.
Finished to read one book. Reply few emails.
Made a package to send.
I was up till 4am chatting with a friend who I haven't talked to for a while.
Got an email from one friend who's on his vacation in Hawaii.
Hawaii... I've never been interested to go there till recently. Now I'm curious and I'd like to go.

I saw the news about my friend's husband again. He got fired from school. My friend and I haven't been close since I started to move back and forth in Japan and Canada. And about same time she got married. So now I'm not sure what I should do. I can't just call her up out of the blue. She would know that's because I've seen that news. I actually asked our mutual friends who lives overseas to write her a letter and not to mention about the news. I just wanna know how she's been holding up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home