Yorugao

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Weather Girl

My friend Wilson used to call me "miss weather girl". Cuz I always know forecasts and talk about the weather... well, that's what he said. Sure I probably think about the weather often. I like looking at the sky and watching clouds move.
This nickname came back this morning. Because somehow I thought it's gonna be rain today. It turned out to be sunny cold day. I don't know why I thought about the rain. I even brought my umbrella. Quite few people asked me if it's gonna be rain today. I was just like "er, that's what I thought this morning, dunno why". I was watching CNN as usual before I go to bed maybe that's why. Must be somewhere in US rained today. haha

Baby, I found something interesting today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home