Yorugao

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Relaxing Day

Another relaxing day.
I did pretty much same thing as yesterday.
Stayed in bed later though till 10:30.
I couldn't sleep last night so I was talking to Z till 4 in the morning.
Seems he had an interesting morning.
I was talking to him earlier 10 in the morning for him, 11 at night for me. Then he said "I have to evacuate." "huh?" "Fire alarm went off." "oh then you should go eh?" Glad nothing really happened there.
After that I was reading and when I finished it was 2:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep...
Always nice to know that someone is always there for me. I chatted with Z this morning too.
Anyways, I did yoga and relaxed whole day. I studied a bit as I promised Z.

Something made me think about some stuff. And I kinda feel better somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home