Yorugao

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Blue and White

Today was my lucky day... really...

My body hurts all over.

I had a bike accident. I fell flat on the pavement. I don't really remember what exactly happened. But I was on my bike and I fell to the ground. There's a girl who was trying to pass between me and some other person. It was too narrow and her bike hit my bike. So we both fell. Well, no blood no breaking anything. So that's good.



There's bruises everywhere on my left side. Even my back got a huge bruise.
Actually I was thinking about someone I went to school with when we were kids. We weren't close though few years ago I saw news that she was hit by a taxi and killed. And after her funeral, the taxi driver killed himself.
I was thinking about it the exact moment I fell... sad.

Lately I'm not very lucky, so I thought I should do something good. Small thing though I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home