Yorugao

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

About ME

I found this at Andrea's.
Don't look if you don't wanna know me. hehe

[last song you listened to]too sober to sleep - Justin Rutledge
[Shoe size]7
[Parents still together]yes
[Siblings]younger brother
[Pets]no
FAVORITES
[Color]Blue, Purple
[Number]8
[Animal] Dog, Polar bear, Penguin
[Drinks] Tea, Coffee
[Soda] Ginger ale
[Book] Anne of Green Gables
[Flower] Morning glory, Hyacinth, Daffodil
DO YOU
[Color your hair?] not now. but some grey hair... I need it soon.
[Twirl your hair?] no
[Have tattoos?] no
[Have Piercings?] ear, one each
[Cheat on tests/homework?] high school every Friday Kanji test
[Drink/Smoke?] drink = sometime, smoke = no
[Like roller coasters?] yes
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] hmmmm, Toronto?
[Want more piercings?] no
[Like cleaning?] like? I dunno.
[Write in cursive or print?] in English I do both. Japanese = print
[Own a web cam?] yes but not using
[Know how to drive?] yes
[Own a cell phone?] yes and i've been working for some companys. they suck.
[Ever get off the damn computer?] not really.
HAVE U EVER
[Been in a fist fight?] yes with my bro.
[Considered a life of crime?] no
[Considered being a hooker?] no
[Lied to someone?] yes
[Been in love?] yes
[Made out with JUST a friend?] er, yes
[Been in lust?] yes
[Used someone] no
[Been used?] I guess
[Been cheated on?] yes
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] no, but I should have
[Stolen anything?] no
[Held a gun] no
CURRENTS
[Current clothing] AGO T-shirt, short sweatpants (another word = PJ)
[Current mood] okay
[Current taste] instant coffee
[What you currently smell like] flowery
[Current hair] need to get a haircut
[Current thing I ought to be doing] sleep?
[Current cd in stereo] Justin Rutledge
[Last book you read] Must love dogs. still reading
[Last movie you saw] Transporter2
[Last thing you ate] yogurt with banana
[Last person you talked to on the phone] a stupid person when I was at work yesterday
[Do drugs?] no
[Believe there is life on other planets?] yes
Remember your first love?] yes
[Still love him/her?] no way
[Read the newspaper?] yes
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] some bi friends
[Believe in miracles?] I will believe if that happens. so my answer is no
[Do well in school?] yes I guess I did
[Wear hats] sure in the summer and if I'm TO in winter
[Hate yourself?] no
[Have an obsession?] no
[Collect anything?] no
[Have a best friend?] yes
[Close friends?] yes
[Like your handwriting?] no
[Care about looks] not very much though sure
LOVE LIFE
[First crush] in kindergarten
[First kiss] in kindergarten
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] no
[Do you believe in "the one?"] I want to believe that but also believe only some can meet "the one"
[Are you a tease?] yes
[Too shy to make the first move?] no
ARE U A
[Daydreamer] yes
[Bitch/Asshole] sometime
[sarcastic] not too often
[Angel] sure
[Devil] sure
[Shy] I think I am though maybe not
[Talkative] sometime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home