Yorugao

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Got Back

From Osaka.
The exam was... it went... actually okay. Well, there's three exams and two of them went well. Last one... I don't think I did even okay. So another exams next year maybe.

Saturday, I met up with Megu for lunch & shopping. My bus was late about half an hour. There was a car accident on high way and the bus had to go longer way avoiding that.

At least nice view.

Anyways, we had a great lunch, it was more like a great cake! I definitely go back there sometime soon! Great cakes! Beautiful cakes! Too bad that I was too tired so didn't take any pics.
Everytime Megu and I meet, we go to Gap store in Umeda.


I don't usually buy that bright green, though I thought that sweater is cute.
We also went to 阪神 depart. But... just looking at those people made us tired. We had to wait in lines going into the store. Empty shelves. So many people.
I had few hours of free time though I was too tired. So I changed my bus and went home early.
It's hot here tonight. Made me more tired. Going to bed soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home