Yorugao

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Movie

I watched The 40 year old virgin.
Quite funny. I liked it more than Wedding Crashers. Wedding Crashers, I usualy think that kind of movie funny, though somehow I didn't like it at all.

I just think that if you have something so good, you wouldn't be happy with something just good. Oh it's nothing relates to the movies.
It's like I can always rent this car which is good and reliable. And there's an offer to have another car. The new car is also good and maybe have more stuff like GPS. I thought I would just go for the new car, but now I'm not so sure about the new one. It sounds very nice though I need to test drive first. The old one is not mine though I can drive it when I need it. The new one, if I pay the price it can be mine.
At this moment I would go for the old car. If I find more good things about the new one, I probably will change my mind.
And I'm not really talking about cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home