Yorugao

Monday, January 16, 2006

Nasi Goreng

Decided to go to Malaysia to visit my friend Kayoko and her family.
I thought I need to go somewhere other than the "great white north".
I will probably be there sometime in Feb. I've already talked to one of my co-workers. I need to talk to another one and I will do that tomorrow. Oh of course the one I talked to today said "yes, you can go."
Most of us at work are planning, well, at least thinking what to do about our "pay vacation". (since they close down the office in this year.) Lucky me (???) I've been spending my quota every year. So I only have 5 left. Then I will get another 12 end of May. And I have to spend those 12 days till end of July. Must go to another trip for a week or so in June... my last vacation was... like someone said "mini-disaster". It was very tough some part of the vacation and was tough till recently on my credit card. Gee I can't believe how much I actually spent on shopping. I just kept buying stuff and trying to forget about everything. And it was bad.
Now I paid all of them and I am good. Since I bought so many clothes last time, I don't need to buy much clothes till... maybe next year. (and I am serious .)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home