Yorugao

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Good News... I think

Last night I was in bed already though noticed the "boing" sound. So I checked my email.
Wayne sent me an email. It says...
"check this out... foreign students can work now in canada off campus!"
So I checked.
I usually check Toronto Star site everyday though I was too tired to do so last night.
Wayne remembered what I told him about a week ago at his place when we were just hanging out. (I can't beleive it was just a week ago...) I told him that most of the countries allow you to work part time if you have a student visa. But not in Canada.
Things are about to change.
Since I came back from my visit there, I was thinking to just take a course from what that called? er, career college for 6 months or so. But now I'm thinking to apply for an actual college. Studying same thing though. Seems like only one college in that area has the course I want to take... need more research. And more money... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home