Yorugao

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Je pars pour le Canada a partir du deux novembre.

I posted this pic around this time last year. I was looking down at mom's garden today and found same flower everywhere. (lazy to take new pics)

My trip is coming very soon. Kinda packed. Kinda planned. Wrote down all the #s which friends gave me, but haven't put them in my cell phone yet. Scribbles everywhere. I'm usually neat and right on time kinda person. I find that I'm like that when I'm busy. I mean when I have lots to do, I do things good. Fast and very efficient. But not right now. I have 24 hours all for myself. I can sleep 15 hours if I like. (which I've never done... can't do) Or read for 10 hours. (which I do pretty much everyday.) Last couple of months, I tend to procrastinate everything important. I like to plan things, though soooooo much time in my hands, soooo little to do. I just gave up planning things. Like doing puzzle. You only have 3 pieces but there's 12 blanks. You don't know what to do. You know what I mean?
... this week should be better. I only have 3 more days till my trip. I will unpack and re-pack to check I pack all things I need. Have a lunch with friend. Have a doc appointment. Going to a bank. Call some people before I go.

Things I probably need to get when I get there.
Toque
Sunglasses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home