Yorugao

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Je suis en arriere le Canada.

I'm still alive.
Had great time in Canada. Both Toronto and Vancouver. Missed some friends though still the whole trip was great.
Uploaded pics at Flickr though most of them are "friends only".



In Vancouver, we went to see "Stranger than fiction". Good movie, I loved it.
Well, I haven't done anything special. Just spent sometime with friends. Oh, I did go to the ROM but missed the AGO... I had to spend sometime alone in Vancouver, so I could go to Vancouver art gallery instead. It was nice going back there. Last time I was there... was like 13 years ago. Never big fan of Emily Carr though everytime I see her paintings I feel same. Overwhelmed.
I wanna thank you to all of my friends there. I love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home