Yorugao

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Why why me?

Seems like it's pretty easy for me to meet new people.
But why? why I've been meeting all those unique (... that's a nice way to put it... what I really mean is strange/weird) guys. Okay, not all of them are unique. There're two types. One, they are very... unique. And others... I've known some great guys. They are nice/smart and thoughtful. As long as we are friends.
Why I'm writing this? Cuz something happened today and complaining to my friends Z and Z wasn't enough. Since I kept saying "why? why me???" Z said "You should yell that at the sky."
... so God would know I'm complaining. Yeah.
I have a good feeling that next year would be better one. This is my 3rd year of unlucky years. My 厄年 "yakudoshi" will end soon.

















Look! I bought new boots. I really need running shoes and I went to look for them. But ended up getting boots... oh well... I will wear them with skirt. So I do look like a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home