Yorugao

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lucky Charm



I bought that necklace the other day. I like clovers.
My mom left to Malaysia this morning. Her first oversea trip ever.
加代子さん、母に電話番号渡したので何かあったときはよろしくお願いします。

This morning before I left to French lesson, I was watching a news and they were talking about Dating violence. (Dating DV, they were calling it) I don't really know anybody who's in abusive relationship. But if the abuse is not physical but psycological? It's way more harder to tell. That made me scared. Not like I'm likely to be in that kind of relationship. (friends think that I would be least likely to be in abusive relationship and I agree.) But the big possibility that I wouldn't notice if someone close to me is in that kind of relationship... the idea scared me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home