Yorugao

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pheromone

My friend and I were talking about pheromone at work today. Well, mostly she was telling me that people tends to be more attracted to someone who's not like themselves. So if you are meeting someone similar to you, there's not much pheromone producing by neither of you.
I don't know about that though it's interesting topic.

I changed the links part a bit.

I feel like I should write more here. I just have been very lazy for a while.
I have lots to think about lately. I thought I can remember many things (I usually remember many things, mostly silly things) though now I can't remember how long I worked for a job No.2, No.3, No.4 and No.5... well, I guess I've had too many jobs?! I remember when I quit them all though. :p
I think about future, jobs and life often lately... ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home