Yorugao

Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Sound of Thunder

It was raining till early evening today.
No sound of thuder though.
That's what I watched today. Not a great movie but I thought it's pretty interesting. And sure I like Ed Burns. hehe

Went out for dinner with family. Yum.



Plants in the garden.




Tonight, I was looking at my passport. I don't feel like I've been to many places but so many stamps. (No, I haven't been many places. Just keep going back same place. haha) So same stamps everywhere. Most countries put the stamps close together though I found US immigration stamp more than 10 pages after the page which has the stamps from my last trip couple weeks ago. (stamps from last trip are on page 18 and the US one from June 2000 is on page 35)
I don't know when would be the next time I take my passport to go out. Hopefully soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister Mary.
Love you lots and lots!
Hope you have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home