Yorugao

Monday, May 15, 2006

What to Do?

I found this site from Andrea's. It's called 43 Things.
Since I like to make a list. I went there and see what it's like.
Pretty cool site.
... 43 Places is fun too.
I thought there's so many things I want to do. But when I started to make the list, there weren't too many actually.
And now I was gonna make a link to my list, that site didn't work. oh well...
I will make the link later then.

Today was my day off. Only 2 and half more months to go now. Today I just got lazy and I don't want to think about what I should do after that and I don't want to do some research which I need to do. Did yoga for an hour or so though. Tried new program, hard... watched few CSI episodes. I also talked to my friend in Brampton, Manira and Calgary. So I guess I can still call it pretty productive.

updated : here's the link to my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home