Yorugao

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Emotional

There's a moment you can't really stop to be emotional.
I think I am pretty stable, not a drama queen. Not very emotional. But I had that moment today. We got a call from a relative. And were told one of my dad's cousin is not doing well.
She's much older than my dad. She was my tea ceremony teacher.
Last time I went to the lesson was few years ago. At age of 83, she's very fine. And I'd never thought about she's getting sick and weak. My family used to joke about she would live longer than I would.
Not that I was very close to her, but at the hospital this evening, I thought I was gonna start crying. She's so skinny and sometime lost her consciousness. She smiled at me though. So she still recognized who we were... I don't know how I'm feeling about the visit now... it's more like try not to think about it.

My sister/best friend Mary embracing her baby.
I just thought I have to post this picture today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home