Yorugao

Monday, June 12, 2006

Soccer

Watching World Cup.

Oh yeah, we had a earthquake this morning. Magunitude 6.3
Happened 5:01. I was actually up and sitting on my bed. Trying to remember which soccer game is on tv that time. So I took my remote and was going to turn on the tv. Then that weird feeling came. I stayed put. It was long like 20 to 30 seconds. (or at least I felt that long)
At work, there's one person who didn't feel a thing and didn't know about it till she woke up and turned on the tv. I told that I was already up that time, then girls at work seemed more surprised that what a heck I was doing at 5 in the morning than the actual earthquake. well, I am always up 5 in the morning. (I usually go back to sleep if I can.) I'm a very light sleeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home