Yorugao

Monday, May 22, 2006

CSI Marathon

Skunk cabbage

Lysichiton camtschatcense

Hyacinth

Those pics are nothing to relate with today's title. I've been meaning to post those for sometime. My dad took those earlier this month when my parenst went for a bus trip to Hyogo around Tamba.

Anyways, having a relaxing day off. (yeah, I know... again!) I've watched 5 CSI episodes. Good shows.
I've been trying to avoid thinking about what to do after I finish my contract. At least at home, I try not to think about it. Cuz there's TONS of time to think about that AT WORK. Super slow there now. I do some research and calculation at work. Scribble some numbers, time lines out on papers.
Well, there's something I must do. Buy a lottery. If I won, I don't need to worry about anything. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home