Yorugao

Sunday, June 04, 2006

June

Already.
Two more months to go. Haven't decided/not sure if I work in Aug.
That's the thing I don't like about my job. Seems like they ALWAYS can't decide the specific date about anything.
Thinking about what to do after I finish... well, I can just do nothing. I mean not working or going to school. I know some people can't do that. They get bored and go crazy. I could do nothing for 11 months. (and even after 11 months of slacking, I could go back to work right away.) So I'm not really worried if I couldn't find a job I like for a while. But at the same time, I like to plan things. Even doing nothing is one of my plans. So I need to know the date I finish my work.

My mind goes everywhere tonight. Can't think straight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home